sources of hardware

I am restoring a dresser from the 1920's and am having difficulty finding good quality hardware. I tried using Van Dyck Restoration Hardware but they have almost no info. about the products they carry (such as type of metal and finishes available). This was frustrating and I would like to try another company now.
Any recomendations will be greatly appreciated. I am looking for unlaquered solid brass, not stamped.
Thanks
Joseph
Add pictures here
✖

Valley hardware catalog to keep around as a reference.
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 07:53:31 -0400, "Joseph Handy"

Try some of these:
<URL:http://www.ballandball-us.com/ <URL:http://www.kcyb.com/worldlink/colonial.htm <URL:http://www.horton-brasses.com/ <URL:http://www.kennedyhardware.com/ <URL:http://www.whitechapel-ltd.com/
--
Chuck Taylor
http://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/contact /

Add pictures here
✖
Thanks for all of the ideas! I ordered the hardware from Horton Brass. They have a thorough and easy to browse website, and were great to deal with on the phone (no menus...just a person answering the phone). Thanks again I found just what I was looking for.
Joseph
Add pictures here
✖