Source for spare part for Incra Jig

Yes, I googled. Looking for the end piece of the stop that was an add on to a miter guage track.... JOE

Call Incra -
I broke one of the knobs on my 1000SE by over tightening it (don't ask). I called their customer service and explained what I did, and offered to buy it the replacement part. They said "no way", and mailed me the part free of charge.
Nick B