Source for mini newels needed

I'm looking for a supplier of newels or balusters 1" square with a length on approx 12".

I'd like a newel profile similar to the 3500-BT, 3503-BT or the 3505-BT, just on a smaller scale.

Most newels are 3-4" square, balusters are normally 1-1 3/4" square, but,

30+ inches and probably would scale down properly for my needs.

Oak is preferred.

I guess if all else fails, it may be a good reason to look into a lathe...

Ron

Reply to
Ron