Some video content...

In my ever increasing efforts to put up useful information on the web, below are some links to potentially useful videos I put up on the web last night. Obviously, they are advertising for my company, but the information in them might be useful for some folks.
I've listed them in what I believe would be the most to least useful order with super quick descriptions:
How To Remove A Morse Taper Mounted Chuck From A Drill Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3jyEbcse4

Chuck to Multiple Spindle Head Conversion on Drill Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1zM1JIxr0Q

How To Make a Multiple Spindle Head Drill Press a Single Chuck Unit Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mmhdPrKFNQ

Tools You Need For Drill Press Multiple Spindle Head Conversion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSANnLt9IOE

How to Install a Multiple Spindle Head Drive Tang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v^jCoS5X-HQ

FYI. I'm the voice but not the face.
If you want to browse all our videos, see the link below.
I'm also a social addict so feel free to friend me on Facebook!
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook
V8013-R