Some Interesting LOTR Woodworking Stuff...

Hand made replica of the hobbits housing, etc. Not all woodworking, but quite detailed interiors, etc. Might interest some.
http://madshobbithole.wordpress.com/2010/01/18/my-hand-made-hobbit-hole-bag-end-from-lord-of-the-rings /
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Very enjoyable, thanks for posting. Joe G
On 04/22/2010 10:29 AM, GROVER wrote:

Agreed; I'm thinking of hiring that lady to do the interior design on my retirement home!

http://madshobbithole.wordpress.com/2010/01/18/my-hand-made-hobbit-hole-bag-end-from-lord-of-the-rings /
Nice work. And quite a bit of woodwork, including what looks like some small turnings.

Very impressivie. Make ms wish I was smaller so I could move in! Can't imagine how many hours that took to design and build.

I agree about the degree of detail and craftmanship, but see the overall layout as completely wrong. The room layout is straight out of Better/Homes/Gardens, all squared up into neat burb-like rooms. Seems to me the layout for a Hobbit's burrow would be more like, well, burrows! More of a long corridor with rooms off it. And red bricks? Where there red bricks? I'll have to watch LOTR a few more times. ;)
nb