Soboco Veneers

Went by the local Woodcraft and found they had a lot of stuff on clearance sale at 60% off (including Olson bandsaw blades). I purchased a package of "Soboco Veneers" European beech. Looks great and is a little thicker than the normal run of veneers.
But I can't find anything about them online. It's as if the company doesn't, and never did, exist.
Anyone here know anything about them?
On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 12:56:23 PM UTC-5, Larry Blanchard wrote:

Sobo Company, two words, as opposed to one "word": Soboco
Try SOBO USA: http://www.sobousa.com/
I didn't click onto other hints, when I Googled "sobo company veneers": https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&rlz 1PQHA_enUS574US586&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=sobo%20Co.%20veneers&oq=sobo%20Co.%20veneers&aqs=chrome..69i57.8614j0j7
Sonny
On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 12:56:44 -0700, Sonny wrote:

Aha! Thank you. The package gave "Soboco Veneers" and I guess the trailing word fooled me into accepting the first as one word.