Snipe re-visited

After all the info the group was kind enough to give me about snipe, I told my friend to try raising the board at the beginning and end. Today I picked up this months FWW and in it is a article called "Shopmade Planer Table" that's adjustable and "raises" each end of the board, in and out. It basically says exactly what Leon and the rest of you said!
Thanks again

Sheesh, they must have visited our school woodshop. Set that Grizzly up that way long time ago. Leading snipe works same way.

I simply hold the far ends up higher. I don't worry with table height.
On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:46:58 GMT, "Leon"
Same here. With a helper, I make sure the boards butt together, too.