Small Bandsaw

Page 2 of 2

Thanks for the info. That's exactly the same sort of configuration I'm looking to set-up.

I've all ready got a scroll saw, and I like using it for very small and thin stock and where I need to cut something out from the inside. I like the band saw more for pieces that have more straight lines (e.g., cutting out a five pointed star). Given the price on the 9" and 10" band saws, they're inexpensive enough that I can afford to get one of those and use it with my 14" band saw and the scroll saw.

remove ".invalid".