Slide Scanners: A Primer

Here's that link to the photo.net primer on slide scanners. FWIW. http://www.photo.net/equipment/digital/scanners/primer
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

"New Wave Dave" wrote in message

Thanks, but is it as outdated as it appears on the surface (4-10 year period)?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

I see your point but I wouldn't know. It was just a starting point.
--
"New Wave" Dave In Houston

"New Wave Dave" wrote in message

That it is. No problem ... I appreciate you taking the time. Thanks!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Yes. Even the main link at the end of the article was last updated in 2000.