This doesn't really thrill me. I bet it would be lousy on snow. But, it does look like it has an idea or two I can use when I finalize the design for my own bed - and that's the whole point of looking up bed plans.
JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.