Single sided CD/DVD Holders

Does anyone have a source of inexpensive single sided CD/DVD holdering strips (black plastic). I plan on making a few small cabinets but can't find a good supplier. I have tried the web but get nothing. I think it's because I don't know what they are called. The one source I did find was woodworker's supply, at woodworker.com. but they are a little on the expensive side.
TIA
The Miner

What about these? http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 448&sid989 http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page `68&sid989
Dean