Simple Dust extraction

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:21:02 -0000, "Sam Berlyn"

Which makes me say _again_ that you need to avoid the big, expensive tools, and start with stuff that is portable, versatile, and allows the purchase of more basic startup stuff.
I am not trying to knock your hobby. I see a lot of "Congratulations. Go for it" posts here, so I hope that people are not feeling that I am a nay-sayer.
I do honestly feel that using up your limited (???) budget on junk machines that make you feel god but which are crappy will disappoint for all the reasons I laid out before.
BTW. 7' * 2'? That's _small_. I actually see safety concerns there.

I suspect that the 2' dimension is adjacent to an open space that *belongs* to a car, but can be used for standing room...
See Alt.Binaries.pictures.woodworking for how I use my garage (title :- Garage Plan)
vaguely proposed a theory