Silver birch bark

Hello.
I wonder if anyone can help. I am trying to locate a source of silver birch bark in strips or sheets or rolls (ideally in the UK). It is for using to cover some of my floristry work, as well as create some new ideas for Christmas.
If anyone knows if this is possible I would be grateful for your thoughts.
Richard
Funkyflorist wrote:

try http://www.basketmakers.org/topics/supplies/supbirchbarkindex.htm alltheweb is my friend Joe