Siccar brand table saw

Anyone heard of the Siccar brand? I went to a new dealer today that I had just heard existed. When I walked in they had the usual PC/Delta/Dewalt/Jet array of things at the front of the store. Then I looked around and discovered the industrial monsters hiding amongst the tools common folks use. Let's see there was this Delta band saw that was 2 feet taller than I am. But the real shocker was the Siccar table saw. It had a sliding table big enough to hold a 4x8 sheet and have room to spare. It looked like a 14 or 16" blade. The T square fence probably came off an Abrams tank. Most tools had price tags. This one didn't.
Bob
Typically if you gotta ask the price, you cannot afford things like that
John
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 03:14:24 GMT, "Bob Davis"

A good many industrial woodworking machines are made by folks most have never heard of outside of the industry. A few are even built in the USA.
Here is very short list
Weinig (moulders) Anderson(moulders) SCM(saw,moulders,etc) Sunhill Wood-Mizer Bridgewood Diehl Lobo Martin W&H Onsrud Holz-Her Morbidelli