shopsmith parts FS

While cleaning out a box of junk I found the following Shop Smith Model X parts: Three sets of shaper heads One set for a finger joint, one set for what appears to be drop leaf table joint and a jointer head, along with what appears to be some spacer washers. Also found a jointer head with three knives. I am willing to part with these items for the best offer or shipping to the first person who asks for them. No warranty on condition or usability, they have a little rust and are dull.
Sweet Sawdust wrote:

SOLD to the first bidder.