ShopFox brand?

Anyone have experience with this brand, particulary drill press and bandsawW Much appreciated..
C. Carruth asks:

I've got the 15". Good bandsaw, easy to set up and use. Has the usual crap fence (better than nothing, but not much) that many bandsaws come with, but is otherwise well made, good motor, tunes up easily, good capacities, reasonable price.
For a good fence, check out www.mulecab.com.
Charlie Self
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." Sir Winston Churchill

I have the cabinet saw and 6" jointer. Very pleased with the quality of both machines.
Rich S.
souped up version of Grizzly machines if that helps you.
--
Young Carpenter

You are aware that Shop Fox is the distributed line of machines made by Grizzly (which is marketed mail order)? Not always identical, but similar in terms of overal construction, fit and finish, etc. The major difference seems to be paint color, so far as I know.
You can find out a lot about what people think of Grizzly by searching the archives of this group at groups.google.com. Less so, Shop Fox.
By the way, I have a lower end Grizzly drill press. I have nothing to compare it to, but it seems solid enough to me given the $200 price tag. I also have the G1023SL table saw. It is also a solid piece of machinery.