Shed foundation redux

First off, thanks to all who posted responses to my original post about a s hed foundation. After several weeks, I'm just about done.
My biggest problem was my sloping property. I worked with the guy who built my house and the following Flicker set is what we did. We dug footings 10x 10x14 deep. Filled them with concrete, set sonotubes on top and leveled the m to each other. Took us a while. But the shed is up off the ground which i s good because come the rainy season (which I hope is going to be wet), the water will just wash under the shed and I won't have to run drains to re-d irect it.
Probably to most, the foundation seems overkill, but I certainly can attest , I've got one sturdy shed.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79355667@N08/sets/72157635213901561/
MJ

"MJ" wrote in message
MJ
Very timely to see. I am replacing the steps from our deck. I will use this method for base support. Thanks for the idea. WW