Sharpening round over bits

Folks, what is the best method to sharpen round over router bits. I'm starting to get some burning wood on one of my bits and it is due. In the past, I've used a sharpening service, but I'm wondering if I can do it myself and save some money.
Anything that turns at 22,500rpm needs to be sharpened by a pro on a machine that will not destroy the balance. You "can" freshen up the router bit by using a flat diamond file and touch up the "flat side only". Most services only charge $5.00 to do a router bit.
George wrote:

Good point about the balance.. I figured one needed to be careful. Oh well, I'll add it to the pile of stuff to go to the shop.
On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:29:56 GMT, Pat Barber

George wrote:

Sure you can...here's some tips: http://home.insightbb.com/~jpaquay/carbide.txt
--
Chris Merrill