Sharpening round over bits

Folks, what is the best method to sharpen round over router bits. I'm starting to get some burning wood on one of my bits and it is due. In the past, I've used a sharpening service, but I'm wondering if I can do it myself and save some money.

Reply to
George

Anything that turns at 22,500rpm needs to be sharpened by a pro on a machine that will not destroy the balance. You "can" freshen up the router bit by using a flat diamond file and touch up the "flat side only". Most services only charge $5.00 to do a router bit.

George wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

Reply to