Senco Finish Nailer for sale

I've got nice Senco Finish nailer that I wanna sell. It is about 4 yrs old. It is lighty used, just a few trim jobs around my house.
Should I offer it up here or might ebay be a better choice
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Might as well slap a price on it here ... IMHO, eBay is a flea market full of bottom feeders.
Bill
--
Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as
one goes on.