semi-shameless pitch for something wood-related I believe in ... ultimate workbench ...

Once again, I have no personal commercial stake in this beyond being a member of http://www.ultimateworkbench.com ... However, anyone who is interested might want to stop by http://www.njn.net/television/webcast/njnnewsthursday.html ... fast-forward to about 20:30 into the broadcast ...
It looks to be a windows media 9 file.
Warning: From the way this PBS station archives its broadcasts, it would appear that the file from Thursday, March 3, will be overwritten by sometime in the evening of Thursday, March 10 ... get it while its hot ...
Larry Levinson Talking up to the vocal ... LLevinson*Bloomberg.net (remove the star etc ....)

Glad you mentioned to fast forward to 20:30. Nice to see something like that. I hope the PBS spot brings them some business. Ed

Great. Now somebody tell me when it's going to migrate north to Toronto, Canada. I've been looking for something similar for more than 15 years.