See you guys (and gal) in a week!

While I'm gone on vacation, please hash out the following and let me know the answers when I return:

- Do I need to ground my PVC dust pipe?

- Is SawStop really necessary?

- Who makes the best table saw?

- What's the best way to sharpen?

- Should I call an electrician to install an additional 220v outlet?

I'm going to miss everyone! =8^)

Reply to
B A R R Y

Enjoy your vacation, Barry... and while away, ask yourself; Left tilt or Right tilt.

Reply to
Robatoy

No

Yes

Depends on price

Waterstones

Have a great vacation!

There - glad we got those things figured out. Andy

Reply to
Andy

Gone for a week? What's your address so I can, uh, drop off my answers?

Reply to
Stoutman

Would you also like us to identify the right finish to use for a cutting board while we are at it?

Mark & Juanita

Uh, if sawstop is really necessary then isn't one stuck with their saw by default?

Reply to
J. Clarke

Or the best way to vandal proof a mailox?

Reply to
CW

Aw c'mon. Dontcha wanna know how the global warning issue will be resolved? Its down to a really slow, sputtering simmer now, but it should be finished before you get back.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

An added benefit of GW ... us thinblooded Texas residents gotta make hay in the shop while the sun shines. I'm waiting to take the clamps off the first glue-up in a week ... otherwise I wouldn't be wasting time here. ;)

Gotta love that warmth ... finally!

H a v e a g o o d t i m e , B A R R Y ! !

Reply to
Swingman

Amen Bro, temps in the high 80's here in La La land today, just like yesterday, but look out for tomorrow, down 15F-20F.

Oh well, still a lot better than Northern Ohio where I go next week.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Whoa! There's a blast from the past. It seems like that was about the first major flame war I witnessed here soon after I started lurking. When was that anyway?

PDX David

Reply to
Jane & David

"Mailbox baseball", May 2000.

Reply to
CW

Seems like only yesterday. Thanks! PDX David

Reply to
Jane & David

We should be able to figure out the answers but some of the items that might be still in the air when you get back

Which glue is best

Which bandsaw is best

Which blade is best for _____________(fill in your application)

Walmart employment practices

Which finish to use for ______________

If Nahm is really spending too much time in the "finishing" room before starting a project

If Don Dando knows how to use the "Reply Group" button on his newsreader

If being stranded in your vehicle on I-81 north in central PA for a few hours can make you appreciate your 50 degree shop

How much the BORG suck

Reply to
Allen Roy