See you guys (and gal) in a week!

While I'm gone on vacation, please hash out the following and let me know the answers when I return:
- Do I need to ground my PVC dust pipe?
- Is SawStop really necessary?
- Who makes the best table saw?
- What's the best way to sharpen?
- Should I call an electrician to install an additional 220v outlet?
I'm going to miss everyone! =8^)

Enjoy your vacation, Barry... and while away, ask yourself; Left tilt or Right tilt.

No
Yes
Depends on price

Waterstones
No
Have a great vacation!
There - glad we got those things figured out. Andy

Uh, if sawstop is really necessary then isn't one stuck with their saw by default?

Gone for a week? What's your address so I can, uh, drop off my answers?
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Would you also like us to identify the right finish to use for a cutting board while we are at it?

Or the best way to vandal proof a mailox?
Aw c'mon. Dontcha wanna know how the global warning issue will be resolved? Its down to a really slow, sputtering simmer now, but it should be finished before you get back.
Robert

An added benefit of GW ... us thinblooded Texas residents gotta make hay in the shop while the sun shines. I'm waiting to take the clamps off the first glue-up in a week ... otherwise I wouldn't be wasting time here. ;)
Gotta love that warmth ... finally!
H a v e a g o o d t i m e , B A R R Y ! !
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/07/07
Swingman wrote:
> > Gotta love that warmth ... finally!
Amen Bro, temps in the high 80's here in La La land today, just like yesterday, but look out for tomorrow, down 15F-20F.
Oh well, still a lot better than Northern Ohio where I go next week.
Lew

Whoa! There's a blast from the past. It seems like that was about the first major flame war I witnessed here soon after I started lurking. When was that anyway?
PDX David
"Mailbox baseball", May 2000.

Seems like only yesterday. Thanks! PDX David
We should be able to figure out the answers but some of the items that might be still in the air when you get back
Which glue is best
Which bandsaw is best
Which blade is best for _____________(fill in your application)
Walmart employment practices
Which finish to use for ______________
If Nahm is really spending too much time in the "finishing" room before starting a project
If Don Dando knows how to use the "Reply Group" button on his newsreader
If being stranded in your vehicle on I-81 north in central PA for a few hours can make you appreciate your 50 degree shop
How much the BORG suck
Allen