Sears Vac Filter Interchange Question...

It's time to replace the Red Stripe series filter in my vac.
I don't think Sears actually makes these vacs... do they? What filters cross-reference to the red-stripe ones so I can get one w/o hiking in to Sears... HD & Lowes are nearby... True Value & Ace are even closer.
Thanks, Rob
trainfan1 wrote:

Get the CleanStream filter. You won't be sorry. See:
http://www.cleanstream.com/store/3313209085.html
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
no(SPAM)vasys wrote:

It's already on order, but it's further away than even Sears. McFeelys Square Drive has it on clearance for $21.75.
Rob
trainfan1 wrote:

From the CleanStream web site:
"CleanStream wet/dry vacuum filters are sold through more than 4,000 retail stores in North America, as well as through woodworking and specialty catalogs and on-line. Find your next CleanStream filter at: selected Home Depot locations, Sears, Lowe's, Menards, True Value, Woodcraft, Woodworker's Supply, Lee Valley Tool (Canada) and MSC Industrial. Call ahead--not all filters are stocked in all stores."
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA