Sears Professional Cabinet Saw. Who makes????

I was enjoying one of my favorite pastimes the other day; which is walking around the Sears Tool Department. They have a couple of new types of Table Saws which look like they are quite an upgrade over the usual stuff. One was a Cabinet saw with a B-meyer fence, outfeed support, and 1&3/4 HP 115/220V motor. It was more Table Saw than I ever expected seeing at Sears. The Mfr Code started off with a 152. But none of my sears source lists show which Mfr. this is. Does anyone have a more updated list with 152 on it????
Joey in Chesapeake
Joseph Smith asks:

Orion.
Charlie Self "The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." John Kenneth Galbraith
I looked at one today a tested the fence by engaging it and putting some pressure on the far end. It tends to move, which makes me think I don't want to mess with it. I have a Craftsman with fence problems now... same thing, but with a Vega fence.
RonT
Ron Truitt wrote:

Are you saying that the rail to which the fence is attached moves? Or are you saying that the Biesemeyer fence moves relative to the rail?

--
--John

Before you tested it did you make sure the fence was assembled and tweaked to specs? Movement at the rear is easily taken care of.