Scroll Saw Plans..Repeat

OK, Sorry....I posted a request but was not clear in the details. So try again.. I have seen at craft shows items cut from inch stock in the outline of an individual state with different figures or landmarks about that state. Sizes range from 4x6 till 10x12. Each is the shape of an individual state. I would appreciate a source of patterns for these cutouts. Thanks..R. Todd

Reply to
RTodd

Patrick Spealman (sp?) is the premier author in this area. Buy his books.

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey

Reply to
Sprog