Scroll saw font

I need a nice bold scroll saw (stencil) font for a project (mailbox): I need the word POSTE. I hate to have to pay $10 for a couple of letters. Does anyone know where that could be available for free. TIA Gil

Got a computer? Got a printer?
On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:38:32 -0700, "Pounds on Wood"

If you use something like MS Word or MS Works. When choosing a font for scroll sawing choose Outline. In Word you would select the Font and type size, then go to Format - Font, then check Outline in Effects.
Bill