scroll saw blade length

I'm just getting around to trying to use an old scroll saw I picked up at a garage sale. It's probably vintage 50's or 60's. The brand is Shopmaster and it says it was made in Minneapolis. Anyway, I want to get a thinner blade for it to do some tight corners, but I'm not sure if I can find one the right length. The blade I pulled out of there was 6.25 inches long, and everything at the hardware stores seems to be 5 inches and that's it.
Is 5 inches now the standard and am I going to have trouble finding a thin blade for this?
Thanks.

I have an old saw that uses a (hand) coping saw blade. They are about the size you want.