scroll saw art

I do some kind of wood art using scroll saw and mostly water colours. I put up now pages so if you're interested to see what kind of works such combination can produce go to http://www.kotisivutila.fi/sammeli
Sammeli

I take it from your link you are from Finland? Your link's root domain is fi, which is for Finland.
BTW: here is a link to a hosted forum just for the type work you do. Support Group and all that: http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/index.php ?
Keep up the nice work.
Phil