Saw blade sharpening

Where can I inexpensively re-sharpen table saw blades? I live in NJ.

"inexpensive" is in the eyes of the beholder. What does "inexpensive" mean to you?
Table saw blade sharpening is priced per tooth; but you're buying the skills and attention to detail of the sharpening guy. I take mine to a local woodturning friend who has just started his own sharpening service. He went to school to learn the skills and has invested a lot of time and money in his new tooling. I don't recall exactly, but I think I paid about $12 - $15 per 50 tooth blade and the cut quality is very good to excellent.
Additionally, I've not found much variation in pricing from one place to the next over the last 5 years or so. I used to take my blades to industrial sharpening shops that cater to the milling shops and the Oregon lumber industry. They charge about the same as everyone else.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

I have has the same results. While it is ultimately a little more expensive to use Forrest, they can truly return a blade to factory specs which many tool sharpening services only wish that they could. Most only retip and resharpen blades and you can forget about having a blade flattened and trued by most. For me it is worth the extra 5 or $10 to have the blade cut like new or better again.

www.ridgecarbidetool.com Mine came back better than new
Forrest are in Clifton NJ, and charge about $20 for a 40T 10" blade. I don't think you can go wrong with them.
-pb
Make sure the shop you chooe have CNC Vollmer, Walter and Schmidt-Tempo machines. This is very expensive equipment that some shops avoid, but it is required to get a precise tooth form.

Horseshit.

Does that equipment reflatten the blades also? If not I would not consider those shops either.
Having done a fair amount of tool grinding, I can say with complete certainlty that setup is key with either manual or conventional machine. Saw blades are among the simplest form of cutter to grind. Given equal skill and attention to detail of the operator, the results from either machine, conventional or CNC, will be equal. Niether machine will flatten or tension a blade. That is a seperate process.

Expense is relative. It wouldn't make sense to spend $20 to sharpen a $10 Harbor Freight blade. Just buy a new one. It does make sense to spend $20 to sharpen a $100 blade.