Sash Mortising Chisel

My SIL lives blocks from the Robert Sorby Factory in Sheffield, UK.
They got here for a 3 week visit yesterday, and he brought me this:
https://get.google.com/albumarchive/111355467778981859077/album/AF1QipPm63rrIhx7ea9_Dh1MM_kn6en8l_cTy2BI003d/AF1QipNnzavnlq8TE8a_tQHGB0vbpsb0JVtVwL9_9U_T
Nice to have a daughter who knows how to pick'em ...
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 8/5/2016 12:06 PM, Swingman wrote:

Cool!
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 1:06:48 PM UTC-4, Swingman wrote:

She obviously picked a Dad that people like.
On 08/05/2016 12:06 PM, Swingman wrote:

So where's the rest of the set? :)

On 8/5/2016 1:42 PM, dpb wrote:

There's four more Sorby's out in the shop, but not a Sorby 1/4", so this adds to that set, and complements it too.
Besides, there's still time for them to make a few more trips over the pond.
And, as long as their next trip is not for my memorial service ... ;)
--
On Fri, 05 Aug 2016 12:06:37 -0500, Swingman wrote:

AF1QipPm63rrIhx7ea9_Dh1MM_kn6en8l_cTy2BI003d/ AF1QipNnzavnlq8TE8a_tQHGB0vbpsb0JVtVwL9_9U_T

Nice tool, but still not a real pigsticker :-).
https://toolsforworkingwood.com/store/item/MS-MORT.XX
--
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!