Sash Mortising Chisel

My SIL lives blocks from the Robert Sorby Factory in Sheffield, UK.

They got here for a 3 week visit yesterday, and he brought me this:

Nice to have a daughter who knows how to pick'em ...

Reply to
Swingman

Cool!

Reply to
Leon

She obviously picked a Dad that people like.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

So where's the rest of the set? :)

Reply to
dpb

Nice tool, but still not a real pigsticker :-).

Trenbidia

There's four more Sorby's out in the shop, but not a Sorby 1/4", so this adds to that set, and complements it too.

Besides, there's still time for them to make a few more trips over the pond.

And, as long as their next trip is not for my memorial service ... ;)

Reply to
Swingman