Samona powersonic router bits

Does anyone here have any experience with Samona powersonic router bits. Samona is a canadian tool importer. Their prices are incredable. I am looking for a 3 1/2" cove panel raising bit with back cutter and a freud cost over $200.00 and it does not have a bearing between the cutters. The Samona cost $35.00 and does have the bearing. http://www.samona.com

At 1/4 of the market price, they are either thieves or magicians. Which do you think?

Neither. It's a 3 1/2" chunk of crap, mounted on a 1/4" shaft. No magic, no theft: crap. You might get 6' of lineal cutting from it..
I checked into it and they do have a 1/2" shaft

Their
bit
bearing

$200 for a raised panel bit is about $80 more than I have ever seen one cost. Way too much especially for a Freud. Typically you can get top quality between $75-$125.
You ABSOLUTELY want a 1/2" shaft on a bit that large. If the Samona has the 1/2" shaft and you only plan to use it 1 time it might be worth the gamble. Otherwise look here, http://www.infinitytools.com/products.asp?dept 05 for a better than average bit with back cutter on sale for $79.
I am talking canadian dollars. I priced the freud at 3 different retailers. I like that panel raising bit with the interchangable inserts at the bottom of your link. For us canadians it is not worth ordering from the US when you factor in the exchange rate, extra shipping cost, duty and brockerage fees.

the
gamble.
The brokerage fee is a non issue. Yu pay it because you want to. If you want to avoid it, make sure that the package is sent USPS. The private carriers invented brokerage fees to screw more money out of Canadians.

retailers.
bottom
the
Samona is new to me, went there....couldn't find prices. What did i miss. Their toggle clamps had a chart of dims of the clamps, but didn't say what part of the clamp that dim went to....I'm missing what??
I am getting it through my local Home Hardware. It is a Canadian hardware/ lumber yard chain. They have a special order book but they stock some basic Samona bits as well. I assumed they were 1/2" shaft and I will have to check on that. I agree if they are not then they are garbage.
http://www.homehardware.ca /

I am in Vancouver and the Samona tool name is really cheap here. its not bad for single use bits and things I buy their big collections of bits so that I have something if I have to have it at 2am. then I buy the replacement from a real tool manufacturer. Look at Summit tools in Vancouver. that is their name brand I think. http://www.summit-tools.com/index.html
Enjoy.
Doug

I went to the website and looked in their flyers and all I could find were Samona router bits.