Sale at Woodcraft!!

To all "wreck" readers within driving distance of Colorado Springs:
Woodcraft in Colorado Springs has 15% off Delta, PC, Dewalt, & Rikon products and 10% off Jet, Powermatic & PerformaX products now through 10/23. They are also holding a free woodworking show on 10/23 with special discounts up to 50% throughout the store for that day only. The store is located at 5669 N. Academy.
I am not affiliated with Woodcraft in any way - just saw a flyer in the paper and thought I'd share.
thank you jeremy bob

Minorite wrote:

Damn it. The local (Charlotte, NC) Woodcraft doesn't carry Rikon yet as far as I know. I've still got the hots for their 18" bandsaw.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com