S-OT: Where did the "classifieds" go???

So now that I have 220/230/240V in the garage, I thought I'd take a peek in our local classifieds to see if anyone's got a nice 220V Dust Collector for sale.
Here in Denver, the Post and News have combined, to some degree. Their online classified is "postnewsclassifieds.com". So off I surf!
Well, the first indication that something's fishy comes when I see their web page telling me that there are 1,715 "ads" in the Tools section.
1,715 used, items for sale in the classifieds??? Jeeze louise, must be a lot of dead dorkers this week, or something!!!
Pull up the list - second fishy thing appears: individual router bits listed. Yup about a dozen: Amana 1/2" radius bit for sale; next ad has Amana flush trim bit. All thirteen are Amana. Who places 13 separate ads to sell individual router bits???
Type in "Dust Collector: to refine the search. Again about a dozen hits. Geez! Everyone dumping their DC's to buy Cyclones, maybe?
**all are ads for DC's on sale at ToolKing**!!!
WTF??? Where do you go now to just find stuff that the Average Joe is selling??? Shilling ToolKing via the classified may be legit but it is NOT what I was expecting...
If I frickin' wanted to buy from ToolKing, I hit their fricking website.
patrick conroy wrote:

Try <http://denver.craigslist.org/ .
--
-- Steve

Try me at cabierbaum at comcast dot net if you are interested in a Penn State DC1B for $100. I just upgraded to a larger unit.
--
Alan Bierbaum

Web Site: http://www.calanb.com
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:59:40 -0600, "Alan Bierbaum"

Thanks Alan - but I'm looking for a 2HP unit myself! I do appreciate it...
eBay
Dave

Buy the paper!
--