Ryobi BS-50N information sought

I have located a Ryobi BS-50N that appears to be in great condition. There was only one burb on the wrec sometime back about it being a good resaw bandsaw.
A local repair facility tells me I have a 2" wide blade capacity and the length is 72 7/16". The motor is 15 amps, it has a 7 inch cutting height. After that he could not tell much.
Any other users on this board of such a machine? I was looking for a machine to do resawing with, so I believe for the price it will be perfect.
Alan