Rust

Kerosene.
I've not been pleased with the wax treatment at all. Little rust protection after several coats. If I don't use the saw for a week I have to wipe off the fine rust that permeates the wax. I am planning a trial of a marine spray-on treatment made by Quicksilver which dries hard. I hope I'm not sorry.