Rubbertized finish

The step on my F150 (which gets driven a lot less these days) has some rust on it. I'm going to dremel off the rust and put some primer on it, but the step has a rubberized finish. Where kind of finish do I buy and where to try to match the rest of the step?
I know I should be asking elsewhere, but this newsgroup is always a great source of info.
S.
samson wrote:

What about using one of the truck bed liner products such as "Herculiner"? It can be brushed, rolled or sprayed.
http://www.autozone.com/selectedZip,14202/initialAction,accessoryProductDetail/initialR,NONAPP3755/shopping/selectZip.htm
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Excellent suggestion. Used by a great deal of discerning construction workers I know for just that purpose. Works great.
Robert
There is a flex agent that you add to automotive paint. Go to an automotive store that mixes paint and they can match your paint color by a paint code in your glove box. they will give you what you need.
Ken

Any decent automotive paint supply will have it. Even most of the aftermarket places like Pep Boys or Advance Auto. I've used quite a bit of the stuff and it works fine.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Thanks for the help, guys. I really appreciate it.
S.