Roybi planer knives

Does anyone know where I can find 10" planer knives for the Roybi 10 inch surface planer, either steel or carbide? Thanks
On 9 Jun 2005 16:12:26 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Google gave me this ...among others... http://www.moonssawandtool.com/browse.cfm/4,494.html
Lenny
Google is your friend
Freud has them

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks for the response, I missed it on Google. Leo
The Freud part number is C600. I ordered mine about a year ago from Amazon.com, they were cheaper than any other place that I found and you get free shipping on orders over $25. RM~
PS, Also found best price on my Porter Cable FC350 nail gun (also free shipping) there.