Routing Woes

And the chess piece saga continues.
I do a fair amount of routing pieces out using patterns or templates, whatever you want to call them, but never had this problem before. I've done similar before with no problem. Scroll down to the bishop. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/MYCHESSPIECES /
JOAT Justice was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.