router table plans

anyone have any online plans for router tables? i'm looking to get one and figured it would be easier/more fun if i just built it. -chris

You don't need plans, you can just make it up as you go:
http://www.delorie.com/wood/projects/router /
Chris Miller wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?q=router%20table%20plans&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
--
************************************
Chris Merrill

http://www.google.com/search?q=router%20table%20plans&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
I ordered the plans from New Yankee Workshop. Then will tape the show Sept. 6th.
Mike S. snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
wrote:

and
In rec.woodworking

google for god's sake
Hehehe,
I like the spirit of just building one by yourself juxtaposed by the unwillingness to search for the plans first.
wrote:

and