ROUTER TABLE-MATE

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/features/fea.asp?id 08
Not exactly what I'd choose, but probably someone would.
Just getting rid of a batch of saved stuff I'll never use.
JOAT Justice was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.

Tom G.
Sat, Aug 19, 2006, 5:53pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nospamverizon.net (TomG) has stated: Interesting...<smo[>
Yep. But if I was gonna make a "portable" router table I'd probably just mae something I could clamp in a vise. I've done that a couple of times with other tools and it worked well.
JOAT Justice was invented by the innocent. Mercy and lawyers were invented by the guilty.