Router Jigs 101

http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JIGSPATTERNSSUCH /
I just finished these, and took pictures. I've been clockking in every couple of days or so, checking the first couple of posts, getting discouraged, and leaving. Geez guys, even if your are new at woodworking, don't ask questions about every little thing, try thinging things out on your own before you ask. And, don't ask what type of wood to use, just use some, if it doesn't come out like you want, use different wood next time.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
The other link went bonkers, so this is the new, and working, link. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JIGSANDPATTERNS /
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 03:57:15 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Hillary: Your link doesn't work.
Wed, Mar 26, 2008, 12:32pm (EDT-4) snipped-for-privacy@upwardaccess.com (JoeBrophy) blathers: Hillary: Your link doesn't work.
You're two days behind on that info, apparently you didn't bother reading the other post. Now you know why you're one of the 10% that never gets the word.