Router jig

In the past I've seen jigs or fixtures offered for sale that permit one to route small parts and retain all ten fingers. I'm going to need one in a couple of weeks and can't find it. Does anyone have a suggestion for where to buy such an item?
Thanks, RB
Make It! For small items I make a jig and use either foam or nail points to hold the item in place, double sided tape does wonders for holding items to jigs if only a small number are made.

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/accessorysafe.html
RB wrote:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageA780&category=1,43000&ccurrency=2&SID It's called a "Small parts miter jig" P/N 04K01.01 and sells for $14.95 US.
Bob S.

http://www.woodworkingtips.com/etips/etip030117sn.html I haven't personally tried this, so use at your own risk. Another tip I have seen uses a hand screw to hold small items and keep your fingers at a safe distance.
HTH Big John
There is a thin line between hobby & mental illness.
Take out the TRASH for E-mail.