Router Cabinet

Hello Group! A while ago, I happened upon a web site out of Canada that was selling some beautifully made router cabinets for a very reasonable price. About $270 or so. IIRC. Now that the government has finally returned some of my money (Taxes paid), SWMBO told me I could spend some of it for my shop! The problem is that a lot of my bookmarks got trashed, and now I can't locate it.I'm not that proficient at Googling and end up with way too many potential sites to look at. Does anyone here remember a site like that, who could post the link?
TIA
Bowhunter
try oak park their the ones that do router workshop
www.oakpark.com
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"bowhunter" <bw snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
also www.woodpecker.com
--

Oops I mean www.woodpeck.com didn't mean to give ya the bird.
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"KYHighlander" < snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net> wrote in message
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=router+cabinet+site%3Aca

And what was that link supposed to provide

603 hits for router cabinets in Canada.
You could have clicked on it and found out for yourself but there again some people just will not do anything for themselves..

Actually I did these were the first few results, don't seam to help the OP
eBay Store - Bladesnbits Wholesale Router Bits: Router Bits ... 1/2" Shank Cabinet / Door Router Bit Set, 1/2" Shank Cabinet / Door Router Bit Set Cabinet Door Router Bit Set with Backcutter, $79.95, BuyItNow, ... www.stores.ebay.ca/id085824&ssPageName=L2 - 65k - Cached - Similar pages
Carpentry and Woodworking ... Crown router door featuring Roger W. Cliffe. ... (84-minute VHS video.) Focuses on the tools and techniques for making arch top and crown top cabinet doors. ... www.rrc.mb.ca/library/guides/2carp.htm - 37k - Cached - Similar pages
Saskatchewan Woodworkers' Guild - Members Area ... 20 % Glues/fillers/nails/screws/sandpaper/brads for air pinners; 20 % Cabinet hardware (hinges, pulls, knobs, drawer slides); 20 % Freud saw blades/router bit; 10 ... www.saskwoodguild.ca/members.htm - 52k - Cached - Similar pages
[PDF] BUSINESS 020 2003 - 2004 OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT SHEET ... File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML ... currently used by Thicketwood in its cabinet manufacturing process. Is it appropriate? Why or why not? 2. Calculate the net benefit for the new router from High ... www.ivey.uwo.ca/academic/pre-business/bus020/ Operations%202003-04%20Day%20Dec%201.pdf - Similar pages
Compact Conservatory ... Mill the mortises with a hand-held, edge-guided router. This approach offers two advantages over other methods. ... Use a rabbeting bit in a router to make these. ... www.canoe.ca/HGRenovation_CanadianHomeWorkshop01/ 07_conservatory-par.html - 30k - Cached - Similar pages
ShortCuts ... Raised cabinet panels for instance require a large router bit with a " (half) inch shank and a large diameter cutting blade and that requires a router with ... www.shortcuts.ns.ca/column360.html - 19k - Cached - Similar pages
ShortCuts Column #406 ... cabinet doors have a rabbet on the edges so that they recess into the cabinet opening ... A router will come in handy now and you can use a round-over bit to round ... www.shortcuts.ns.ca/column406.html - 18k - Cached - Similar pages [ More results from www.shortcuts.ns.ca ]
Construction and Carpentry 10, 20, 30: Curriculum Guidelines ... a router, table saw, or shaper, depending on the design and availability of equipment. 21.22 To develop an understanding of the different types of cabinet ... www.sasked.gov.sk.ca/docs/paa/ construc/module20_21.html - 15k - Cached - Similar pages
LCC Online ... will be taught how to construct a contemporary wall-hung tool cabinet. ... ROUTER USE APPLICATION The instructor will demonstrate to you the capabilities of the ... www.lethbridgecollege.ab.ca/community_education/ industrial.shtml - 35k - Cached - Similar pages
[PDF] High Tech Artisans File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML ... Computer Numeric Controller (CNC), point-to-point machines can mill cabinets and furniture ... With a router speed of 1500 to 24,000 revolutions per minute (rpm ... www.schneider-electric.ca/www/ en/crns/PARS_ROBOTICS.pdf - Similar pages

I have the Lee Valley router table -- not quite a "cabinet" -- that works for me...
This is the basics of the page, but you need to buy the router table top: http://tinyurl.com/2646a