Router bit failure

Page 2 of 2
Gramp's shop wrote:

Buy a new bit.
--

dadiOH
____________________________

New bit, shallower cuts, and time to let the bit cool between passes. The smaller the bit, the more quickly they overheat. DAMHIKT
-- Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself. -- Thomas Jefferson
In typed:

Well, from what I can see, the overheating ate the bit hardness and hitting that second knot in the wood at that unreasonably high speed I saw you using, was the cause. Oh, and since you bottomrf out the bit, you diidn't get a perfect alignment either; it was wobbling just befors t broke. But that's all I could see from here.