roundwood rustic carpentry

I am interested in finding out about traditional rustic roundwood carpentry. By this I mean building functional structures and buildings from timber straight from the tree, bark and all. I would like to know about methods of jointing, roofing, infill, insulation, foundations and staddles, structural design etc.
Any ideas on books, websites, other sources of info?
Tim W
Tim W wrote:

You might look under Rustic Carpentry, Log building etc.
They have mortise and tenon cuters specifically for this work...
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&cat=1&pF096
--
willr
http://woodwork.pmccl.com