Rouges Gallery?

During the day I produce websites. So I was thinking we could have a site with a few images of the people on here so if you want send me you best workshop pic and a pic of yourself (so we know who we are talking too) and I'll upload the onto a common site. For all of us to see. I'm hoping for a few combat shots from (Go on I dare you - YOU KNOW WHO!).
snipped-for-privacy@connoraston.com
Here is what I was working on today>> http://www.connoraston.com/albums/dublin

I bet "You Know Who" would closely resemble Alfred E. Newman.
as in>>
http://www.sfskiclub.org/images/Alfred_E._Newman.2.jpg
Do you mind if I'm listed as a rogue instead? ;-)
There again, I am a little rouge from all the beer and spirit drinking and healthy unheated workshop living, we woodworkers love as much as knotted pine!
I love the idea Connor, just scared my pic will scare the squirrels out of the 'wood'.
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:58:17 +0000 (UTC), "Connor Aston"

here ya go.... lol
skeez
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:58:17 +0000 (UTC), "Connor Aston"

weelll try again here ya go.. lol
skeez
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 19:58:17 +0000 (UTC), "Connor Aston"

last try.

Quit trying. This isn't a binaries group. Pics should be posted at alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
--
Regards,
On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:00:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

yup. old timers is kickin in. thought i was at ABPW. sorry all. BUT it did work when i change the coding to yenc. was just a spoof anyway.
skeez
Connor Aston wrote:

Since I usually don't wear makup, can I send one without rouge? Just yanking your chain. :-)
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Well folks we are live http://dotrec.connoraston.com
Having thought about it im happy to have upto about 10 pics from everyone.
1. Make a folder on your desktop 2. Name it "Connor Aston" <<< put your name here 3. load jpegs any size resolution will do 4. Try and zip it up to email 5. email to snipped-for-privacy@connoraston.com subject line dotrec pics unlimited mailbox size so send any size will do.
If you make changes to your pics or add any more send me the whole lot again because I will be overwriting using jalbum software.
Names the files with info about the pics if you need a caption.
Regards Connor

The only requirement for the Rouges gallery is that it be red.
scott
OK im stupid im sorry

I'm not gay and don't wear rouge, or did you mean Rogue's gallery? I'm a pretty good looking rogue, for my age.<G> Bugs