Rolling Slat Wall Display *pic*

Dear All,
I got the rolling displays I am making for work as far as I could today. It turns out there is a router bit I don't own, a 3/8" round over in a 1/4" shank, I will have to pick one up at work tomorrow. All that is left to do is roundover all outside edges and slap some water based poly on the real wood frames and these (I am making a pair) are out of the shop.
http://members.rogers.com/moreweb/images/stand.jpg
I was thinking about adding some additional bracing between the side verticals and the legs, but holy cow, I cannot believe how rigid the frame is, I don't think it needs it. The wood is 3-1/2"x3-1/2" spruce joined with half laps using polyurethane glue. I also pinned all the joints with walnut Miller Dowels, two horizontally on one side and two vertically on the other. The 3/4" slat wall sits in a 1-1/2" wide groove that is 3/4" deep. These are double sided so things can be hung on both sides.
Thanks,
David.
I forgot to add one thing, I sneezed twice today!
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 23:00:18 GMT, "David F. Eisan"

"...and we thank you for your report."
Will inform TGD.
He will be so pleased.
Geseundheit! twice joe
David F. Eisan wrote:

Looks reel good Dave. all perfeshional and all.... looks like something that you would find in a store...
That walnut painted up reel good too....
What are you going to hang on it?