rockler's plan for high chair gripe

I purchased Rockler's plan for a high chair and it's loaded with typo's and mistakes.
1. says to taper back posts on all sides at 1.5 degrees and cut bottom at 7 degrees. Then it says to cut then ends of the arms that mate with the back posts at 11 degrees. If the arms are parallel with the seat it should be 8.5 degrees. 7+1.5 = 8.5
2. says to taper the inside faces of legs 1.5 degrees, cut front apron at 4 degrees and dado for foot rests at 2 degrees. should be 2.5 degrees.
3. says to cut side aprons at 10 degrees, same 1.5 degree taper on leg and to cut the stretcher at 9 degrees. should be 8.5
4. back post to be premortised before tapering 5/8" deep for crest rail. Post is 15-1/4" long. After tapering 1.5 degrees you're left with a mortise only 3/8" deep, However it also says to cut the crest rail to length and then remove waste to form angled tenons 1/2" long.
Granted adjustments can be made.... it's just frustrating to have paid for an idea of how a high chair is built instead of an accurate plan.

and
snip snip snip

for
snip snip snip.....
===================================I very rarely work from plans... (extremely rare in fact) BUT the few times I did I used the plans only as a guide anyway.... BUT I can understand your frustration with the mistakes...Over the 40 plus years I have been a serious woodworker I have learned that I make enough mistakes on my own sure do not need to compound the mistakes in the plans...
Measure twice...cut once "WRONG"... do it again dummy! this time make the cut right!
Some projects just go that way... thankfully most do not
Bob Griffiths
mel wrote:

Complain and ask for a refund. They'll never know it needs improvement if nobody every complains.
--
Chris Merrill

And you're surprised? I've placed a few orders with Rockler, and EVERY SINGLE TIME I've found myself disappointed in one way or another with the quality of the products they sell. There are far better places to buy woodworking goodies from.