Rockler Raised Panel Bits

I have never used a raised panel bit and I always wanted to work raised panels into a project. I just purchased a 3 1/8" diameter raised panel bit from Rockler.
Anybody have any experience with there brand of raised panel bits? I will be using it with a PC7518 in a table. What speed do you recommend with this bit?
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

How slow will your router go? That's the speed you want to run this bit.
Rockler bits are worth the money they charge, mostly, and are a good way to find out about using new tools, before going to 'production models' for pros & semi-pros. There's maybe 2 dozen blue bits in my bit case...
Make certain your panels are dead solid flat, too.
Patriarch

precision cut or know I'll use the bit frequently, I usually pick up a CMT or other top brands.
Dave