Roberts Sealer

Will the sealer "keep" in the plastic bottle? I have some left and wondered if I should dump it. Also, does this work on wood that's gonna be outside? I was going to use it on some wood outside by itself, no poly or anything.
Thanks Jimmy
$Jimmy wrote

It does for me.
Also, does this work on wood that's gonna be outside?
I wouldn't. It's simply Boiled Oil and shellac, diluted.

Me neither!!
Robert
LOL