Best Driveway Joint Sealer?

I have large (1") joints between the concrete sections of my driveway. I tried that $2.97 grey goop from Home Depot, but it is not very durable. Has anyone had any better luck with something else?

Thanks,

Mike

Is it a big enough joint to use a bag of mixable add water cement and pour or stuff it in there? That would be pretty durable.

Dave

Reply to
DS

Reply to
Paul Furman

Neighbor used a Sackrete concrete mix for similar problem. Looks good after

3 years.

Reply to
Martin